Empire Syx Paintball Gun
The Empire Syx is the newest entry to the Axe series of guns. The Syx is based off the Empire Axe platform of paintball guns but now offers a streamlined look, revised bolt system, ergonomics, and durability.
The most up to date version of the Syx is the Empire Syx 1.5 which is an incredible paintball gun for a fraction of a price of its direct competitors including the Shocker Amp, Dye DSR, and Planet Eclipse Gtek 170R. The Empire Syx has similar features of these markers including a tool-less battery exchange, tool-less bolt removal, and also includes a full Empire barrel system including 3 barrel backs versus it's competitors only come with 1 barrel back or 1 barrel insert!
The Empire Syx now features a rubber foregrip with space in between the trigger guard and foregrip for players to wrap their thumb around for optimal ergonomic feel. The foregrip now features a toolless battery change system. Simply remove the autococker threaded 14 inch Empire driver barrel and there is a button to open up the battery door foregrip. This is the first Axe style paintball gun that allows players to change their 9V battery without having to use allen keys! In the Empire Syx's foregrip is the location for the dual button multi-function OLED board similar to previous model Redline boards (drop in upgrade for the Empire Mini GS and Empire Axe 2.0). The in-line regulator of the Syx Paintball Gun allows for all all pneumatic function to be controlled through the Syx trigger frame.
Tool-less bolt removal of the Empire Syx bolt system allows for quick seemless maintenance of the standard o-rings. The most up to date Empire Syx 1.5 also now features an updated bolt and bolt guide for optimal performance and better paint handling of brittle paintballs.
The Empire Syx 1.5 not only features updated bolt upgrades but also features a shorter and more streamlined ASA lever, revised OLED board and brighter display for sunny days, and tighter battery housing to avoid the battery from rattling during play!
- Revised engine for enhanced performance and durability
- All new, in-grip Regulator mated to a new ASA
- Tool-less battery door located in front fore-grip
- Dual-density, non-slip full-wrap rubber grips
- Fluid design unbroken by external screws
- Multi-function Redline OLED board with 2-button navigation
- Quick, tool-free bolt removal for easy maintenance
- Accurate, micro-honed 2-piece aluminum barrel with 7.5” control bore
- Break beam, anti-chop Laser Eyes prevents barrel breaks
- Low pressure operation that is gentle on fragile paint
- Standardized O-rings for further simplified maintenance
- EVA protective and functional marker case