Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping Terms-
Free shipping on orders over 99$ to lower 48 states only with these exclusions;
- Heavy goods items
- Paintball Gear bags
All returns are subject to approval by a store manager.
- You may return most merchandise within 15 days of original invoice date. Certain products may not be returned for any reason, including paintballs, custom jerseys, any type of clothing apparel, and custom gun/gear upgrades.
- All returned merchandise must be unopened and unused. A product will be considered used if an attempt was made to fire, install, wear, or wash. Merchandise must be returned complete with all the original manufacturers packaging, manual(s), blank warranty cards, miscellaneous parts and accessories. Incomplete returns will be subject to additional charges at our discretion. Returns are also subject to a 15-80% restocking fee dependant upon condition of the product.
If you received FREE shipping and you return your order you will have to be charged for the cost of the shipping charges we were charged by the shipping carrier.
- Prior to shipping any returns to PunishersPB.com you must call to receive a Return Authorization Number. Any package shipped to us that we have not given a Return Authorization Number to will be refused and returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also please make sure this Return Authorization Number is written clearly on two different sides of the package being returned. Any products returned to PunishersPB.com that do not meet our return requirements will be returned to sender at the sender's expense.
Paintballs and Clothing:
- There are no returns/exchanges on paintballs and clothing. All paintball and clothing sales are FINAL!
- All paintball cases are inspected before they are shipped for damage/ball breakage. PunishersPB.com is not responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping. We package all of our paintballs so they are well padded for shipping. Inspect your packages upon arrival and make note with the carrier if any of the packages look damaged before you sign for them.
- All products are sent out in brand new condition from the manufacturer. All companies we deal with are very reputable and stand behind their products 100%. If for any reason there is a problem out of the box, or over time with a product, you will have to refer to the manufacturer's warranty. You can contact us to find out how contact the manufacturer of your product if you are unsure or having trouble doing so. Most products come with warranty cards that must be filled out by the consumer. Manufacturer contact numbers are usually listed in the products manual or on the packaging it comes in.
- Guns: Any aftermarket modifications to your gun may void your manufacturer warranty. Note that wear and tear from normal use of a gun is common and might result in needing to replace common o-rings and seals. Read all instructions that accompanies your paintball gun and especially take note of recommended Maintenance from the manufacturer. This will help you to have your equipment as reliable and functional as possible.
- Neither PunishersPB.com nor the manufacturers of the product are liable for any shipping charges on a defective/broken product.
- All warranties are provided by and serviced by the manufacturer of the corresponding product. PunishersPB.com does not provide any warranty service.