Ninja SL2 77/4500 Paintball Tank - St. Patty's Day Lucky Irish Green LE
Things you need to know:
Weight: 2 lb 2 ounces (with regulator installed)
- Standard: Adjustable output pressure 450-850 PSI
- ProV2: Adjustable output pressure 450-850 PSI AND adjustable locking rotation of tank regulator to put fill nipple and gauge in desirable position when screwed into paintball gun
- ProV2 SLP: Non-adjustable output pressure of 300 PSI AND adjustable locking rotation of tank regulator to put fill nipple and gauge in desirable position when screwed into paintball gun
- ProV2 SHP: Non-adjustable output pressure of 1000 PSI AND adjustable locking rotation of tank regulator to put fill nipple and gauge in desirable position when screwed into paintball gun
This Limited Edition Ninja Lucky Irish St. Patty's Day (SPD) Tank features a special metallic green flake finish for all enthusiasts!
Ninja Paintball has been proven as one of the best paintball tank manufacturers within the business. Ninja is known for making the highest of quality paintball regulators and paintball tanks. These tanks stand the test of time and are what paintball players need to fuel their paintball guns while out on the paintball field.
The SL2 series of carbon fiber paintball tanks are some of the best quality and lightest weight paintball tanks within the industry. Ninja paintball has created a smaller, lighter bottle combine with their very trustworthy and high quality paintball tank regulators. The 77 cubic inch tanks are becoming the most popular size of the SL2 paintball tank collection. They are designed for those paintball players wanting a lightweight paintball gun setup but with a slightly more extended feel. Expect to get anywhere from 1000-1300 shots out of a full 4500 psi fill with this 77 cu paintball tank depending upon the paintball gun it is used in conjunction with. Weight is 2 pound 2 ounces with a standard adjustable regulator.
These tanks come standard with our Standard Ninja regulator. The standard Ninja paintball regulator has adjustable output pressures of between 450-800 psi. The output pressure is adjusted by removing the bonnet of the regulator and removing or adding shims to get the desired output pressure to match perfectly with your paintball gun.
Other features include:
- Sonic Recharge Technology piston
- Plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
- SPA - Shim Pressure Adjustment- change output pressure by adding or removing shims, not springs or pistons
- MFV - Mini Fill Valve - Non wrist digging, low profile design fill valve
- All black tactical look
- Brass bonnet
- Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
- Completely rebuildable by the user
- Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
- ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread
- Low pressure burst disk
- Ninja Paintball Tank ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove
- Ninja Paintball Tank Mini Fill Valve IS hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
- Ninja Paintball Tank Reg installed to ASTM specifications