Tacamo Bolt Pump Action Marker
***Please contact us directly for purchasing of this product***
The TACAMO Bolt Pump Action Marker is built as First Strike and Shaped Projectile Ready. With the pump action system, each round is loaded into the chamber to give you the utmost accurate shot over any open bolt system.
TACAMO Bolt Pump Action Marker is built with the tried-and-true inline blowback internals, like those in the Tippmann 98, Battle Tested BT-4 and the Valken SW-1/Blackhawk. . Designed to be an entry level and affordable option for players looking to get into magfed, choosing the right backup marker, or picking up a loaner marker so friends can play too! The TACAMO Bolt Pump Action Marker is an easily serviceable and modular marker that arrives ready for Modern Combat Sports!
The Bolt accepts Tippmann A5 threaded barrels and is compatible with DMAG and Helix magazines.
Package comes with:
1 x TACAMO Bolt Pump Action Marker
1 x HELIX Magazine for shooting regular round paintball
1 x DMAG Magazine First Strike and Shaped Projectile Ready
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Improve handling, balance, natural point of aim
- First Strike and Shaped Projectile Ready
- Powered by Compressed Air or CO2
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop Upgrade-able
- Standard Tippmann A-5 barrel threads are widely compatible
- Compatible with electronic and response trigger frames for the Valken SW-1
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear flexi air system
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and Helix
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.