Trade-In and Consignment Terms
Trade-In Program guidelines-
Simple rules: You be good to us, and we will be good to you. We must receive trade in and any additional payment, before other item will ship. We reserve the right to inspect the trade in, and change our offer if the gun is not as described or needs repair.
Consignment: We want to help you sell your gun...and buy another :)
How the program work-
1. Submit our consignment form with your information, and your guns information.
2. We will send you a proposal on how much we think the gun can sell for. If you accept the targeted selling price range we feel we can sell it, then we have you ship us the gun for inspection.
3. Once the gun arrives we give the gun a once over, and make sure its in good, clean, functioning condition. If the marker need repair, we charge a flat, $35 dollar repair fee plus any parts needed.
4. Once the gun has been accepted, cleaned, and tested, it will be feature in our store, on our social media pages, and our main webpage. We will also have them featured on our Pbnation account.
5. Once the marker sells you get to choose one of two options.
A. Pay us 15% of the selling price and get remaining balance after shipping cost.
B. Take store credit, and get 100% of the selling price, minus shipping.
We are here to help you get what you want. After the time and effort to sell your product, we are asking a minimal amount as a service to help paintballers move their stuff. We have a large audience and have a great platform to market, and sell your products.