Ninja Aluminum 48/3000 Paintball Tank
Ninja Paintball has been proven as one of the best paintball tank manufacturers within the business. Ninja is known for making the highest of quality paintball regulators and paintball tanks. These tanks stand the test of time and are what paintball players need to fuel their paintball guns while out on the paintball field.
This 48 cubic inch aluminum paintball tank is slightly longer than the 35 cu aluminum tank but will also offer more shots to the entry paintball player. This is the most commonly used aluminum paintball tank as it is the perfect size for a normal paintball gun setup. The weight of this tank is heavy at 3 pounds 2 ounces. There is no way to use the 48 cu for the magfed player and it is of similar size to the more expensive & lighter carbon fiber paintball tanks. Expect 400-600 shots out of a 3000 psi fill depending upon the paintball gun that is being used!
These aluminum paintball tanks are designed with the entry paintball player in mind to give players a cheaper option for compressed air paintball tanks. Ninja aluminum paintball tanks are made in USA and are a heavy duty cost effective alternative to carbon fiber systems.
These tanks come standard with our Standard Ninja regulator and have the option to have any of our 3,000 psi rated regulators mounted on them. The standard Ninja paintball regulator has adjustable output pressures of between 450-800 psi. The output pressure is adjusted by removing the bonnet of the regulator and removing or adding shims to get the desired output pressure to match perfectly with your paintball gun. These tanks are also a fantastic option for field owners who are looking for a strong cost effective rental HPA tank.
Aluminum paintball tanks are ideal for the scenario player who has a remote line setup. It is a cheaper option than the lightweight carbon fiber paintball tank and can also be put on the back of a paintball pod pack.
These tanks can also be used in different applications such as PCP rifles (with a 3000 psi output regulator)
Other features include:
- Sonic Recharge Technology piston
- Plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
- SPA - Shim Pressure Adjustment- change output pressure by adding or removing shims, not springs or pistons
- MFV - Mini Fill Valve - Non wrist digging, low profile design fill valve
- All black tactical look
- Brass bonnet
- Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
- Completely rebuildable by the user
- Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
- ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread
- Low pressure burst disk
- Ninja Paintball Tank ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove
- Ninja Paintball Tank Mini Fill Valve IS hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
- Ninja Paintball Tank Reg installed to ASTM specifications